Pages

About Me

My Photo
I've lived in Utah my entire life. I'm 29 yrs old, and single. I'm an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Starting anew

I can't believe it's been over four years since I last posted. It's not really that I've been over busy to post or didn't have time. Mostly I just haven't made time, I'm going to try and be better at that. There's been a few people that have suggested to me to write my life story. Some of you may not know I was born with Congenital Heart Defects, which is why I have titled this blog "Strength From The Heart." I originally started it to write down my experiences and how I endure my trials through my faith, both in Jesus Christ and through his gospel. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'm so grateful for my membership in this church and my testimony of its gospel. Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, he took upon himself all the sins, griefs and afflictions of the world. My faith in him is what keeps me going, whatever I'm going through he himself has taken that burden and lifted it up just enough for me to handle, I know this to be true. Hope you enjoy my blog, feel free to ask questions or suggest topics, such as movies, music, video games, family, etc. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment