Pages

About Me

My Photo
I've lived in Utah my entire life. I'm 29 yrs old, and single. I'm an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome

So I've decided to jump on the blogger bandwagon. I've thought about starting a blog for awhile now but really didn't know what to write about. I decided it didn't really have to be about one thing. I'll be writing about a wide variety of things, but I guess I should start with myself. I'm 25 years old and single. I've lived in Utah my whole life and love it, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I have two amazing parents that have always been there. I have two awesome sisters, they are a big inspiration in my life that are a great example to me. They are both married to two great guys, I'm proud to call them brothers. My family and my faith is the most important part of my life. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My faith in the Lord I know is the reason I'm still here today. I was born with CHD(Congenital Heart Defects). Some of the things I enjoy are of course being with family, going out with friends, movies, music, video games, fishing, recently bought a boat and thats been fun. Anyway just like to say welcome to my blog and hope you enjoy reading.

3 comments:

  1. I like it, nice work. Make sure you e-mail everybody your blog website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. love the background you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the Blog you have started.. I do remember reading some of it now.. One of these days I may get the courage up to start one. But until then I will enjoy the thoughts that come from the heart of a child.. My Son.
    You are an inspiration to us all. I am so sorry that Heavenly Father has given you such a challenge in life.. But he always has a plan for us. And his plan for you was a mission. I believe you are fulfilling that mission. I just don`t understand yet why you have to suffer such pain to fulfil it. I am so grateful that you have such a wonderful testimony of the Gospel. My heart is filled with such sadness knowing that we will never know the true meaning of all of the pain you have to suffer.. I just know one thing that is in my heart.. I Love You My Son..
    LOVE Always MOM

    ReplyDelete