Pages

About Me

My Photo
I've lived in Utah my entire life. I'm 29 yrs old, and single. I'm an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dr. Ben Carson

I watched a movie on tv last night called "Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story." I was really touched by this story. Within a year and a half he went from the bottom of his class to the top. At the age of 33 he became the youngest Pediatric Neurosurgean at John Hopkins Medical School. And it was through dedication and his faith in Heavenly Father that helped him succeed.


Seeing a story like this just helps me remember that through dedication and faith in the Lord, anyone can acheive whatever they strive for.


Here is a transcript of an interview he gave, its worth the time to read.

1 comment: